Hello and Welcome to my Website!
To gain an overview of all my compositions as well as of various soundcloud clips, please click into the Works/CD section. Read everything about me by browsing the Biography page. Use the Events area if you are interested in learning more about the upcoming performances of my compositions. I published various CDs in my CD gallery. There you will find more information about how and where to order them. Don’t forget to check the Web Links section.
BUMA International Brass Award Winner 2017.
- A VIANDEN (12′, poem by Victor Hugo), for Soprano, Bass-Baritone & Piano
Commissioned by the Trio Cénacle & the Ministry of Culture of Luxembourg
First performance: 9th October 2017, Luxembourg Philharmonic Hall
- TRIGGER (an Overture for Band), (4′:10”)
Commissioned by the Luxembourg Wind Orchestra & the Ministry of Culture of Luxembourg
First performance: 8th October 2017, Conservatory Concert Hall, Luxembourg
- DIALOGUES, for two solo-horns & fanfare orchestra (14′)
Commissioned by KunstPalet, Tjeerd Vrieswijk, Sjoerd de Vries,
Paul van Dalen & the Frysk Fanfare Orkest (NL)
First performance: Conservatorium Zwolle (NL), 1st of July 2017
- Composing a piece for Organ-Solo (Fall 2017), commissioned by Alesandro Urbano &
the Ministry of Culture, Luxembourg
- Composing a Wood Wind Quintet (Spring 2018), commissioned by the
- Composing a piece for Wind Band (2018), commissioned by the
Deutscher Musikrat (Winter 2017/18)
- Composing a Concerto for Euphonium & Symphonic Orchestra (2019)
(commissioned by the Philharmonie Luxembourg/OPL Orchestra)