Hello and Welcome to my Website!
To gain an overview of all my compositions as well as of various soundcloud clips, please click into the Works/CD section. Read everything about me by browsing the Biography page. Use the Events area if you are interested in learning more about the upcoming performances of my compositions. I published various CDs in my CD gallery. There you will find more information about how and where to order them. Don’t forget to check the Web Links section.
NEWS: CDs OUT NOW!
– CELEBRATION, St. Michael Thorn Wind Orchestra, Conductor: Ivan MEYLEMANS (2CDs, available at: http://www.harmoniethorn.nl (CD1 including my composition TIME FOR OUTRAGE!)
– SCHATTENGÄNGE, Musique Militaire Grand-Ducale, Conductor: Lt.-Col. Jean-Claude BRAUN (CD available at: http://www.bronsheimmusic.nl)
– FROM SHADOW TO JOY (CD including my composition TIME FOR OUTRAGE!, Frysk Fanfare Orkest, Conductor: Jouke HOEKSTRA CD available at: http://www.bronsheimmusic.nl
– EUPHONIA’S VOICE (16′) – 2019
(Concerto for Euphonium & Symphony Orchestra)
Commissioned by the ‘ Philharmonie de Luxembourg ‘
& dedicated to Philippe Schwartz, in friendship
– TWO IMPRESSIONS FROM MONDORF-LES-BAINS (12′) – 2018
Commissioned by the Harmonie Municipale Mondorf-les-Bains
– WOODWIND QUINTET N°2 (10′:30”) – 2018
Commissioned by the “pentaTon”- Quintet (CH)
– GLÜCK AUF – FANFARE (2′:45”, for Wind Band) – 2018
Commissioned by the ‘ Berkapelle Saar ‘, Saarbrücken
– SCHATTENGÄNGE (9′:30”, for Wind Band) – 2018
Commissioned by the ‘ Deutscher Musikrat ‘ for the 2020 Wind Orchestra
Competitions in Germany (test piece).
– TWO ORGAN PIECES (1-Meditation 2-Interludium 3-Toccata in C) – 2017
Commissioned by Alessandro Urbano & The Ministry of Culture, Luxembourg
First Performance & CD recording: t.b.a.
– A VIANDEN (12′, poem by Victor Hugo), for Soprano, Bass-Baritone & Piano
Commissioned by the Trio Cénacle & the Ministry of Culture of Luxembourg
First performance: 9th October 2017, Luxembourg Philharmonic Hall
– TRIGGER (an Overture for Band), (4′:10”) – 2017
Commissioned by the Luxembourg Wind Orchestra & the Ministry of Culture of
Luxembourg, First performance: 8th October 2017, Conservatory Concert Hall,
Luxembourg, Publisher: http://www.bronsheim.nl
– Composing a wind band piece, for the ‘ Bergkapelle Saar ‘ (2019)
– Composing a concerto for wind band, for the ‘ Harmonie Municipale
d’Esch/Alzette ‘ (2020)
– Composing a fanfare band piece, for the Fanfare Luxembourg-Bonnevoie (WMC 2021) (2020)